What's the MDMA/Ecstasy Purity Test Kit?
This is a semi-quantitative test to approximate the purity level of MDMA and Ecstacy. The test doesn't indicate purity as a percentage, however, according to the intensity of the colour reaction, the purity of the substance can be identified.
Why should you get the MDMA purity test?
While sending your drug sample to a lab equipped with GC/MS is the best way to accurately determine the level of purity of a substance in terms of a percentage, it's not feasible.
How do you use this test?
This test is slightly different in the way the test is performed.
- About 20 mg of the MDMA sample is inserted in the ampoule.
- The colour reaction is noted and matched with the colorimetric chart after 5 minutes.
- The ampoule is to be shaken and the colour reaction is to be noted again after 30 minutes.
- The darker the colour reaction, the higher is the purity
Note: This test is not for determining presence of MDMA. Therefore, to identify MDMA in a sample, you must use the Marquis reagent first.
Each single-use disposable reagent ampoule can perform one test. Very easy to handle the drug sample and reagent.
What do you get?
- Reagent ampoule
- Micro spatula for the sample
- Instructions card
- Colour reaction chart
|Number of Tests||1 single-use test|
|Test Type||Spot drug test (colorimetric)|
At room temperature
|Shelf Life||Best before date as mentioned on each pack (about 2 years)|
Reagent ampoule, micro spatula, colorimetric chart and instructions
|Country of origin||
|Month of import||March 2022|